Business Systems Analyst
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked insurance company in Birmingham AL or Jacksonville FL, has an immediate need for a Business Systems Analyst.
The Information Systems team is looking for an experienced Business Systems Analyst (BSA) to work on the Enterprise Content Management team at our office in Jacksonville, Florida. The BSA will work on multiple projects simultaneously supporting the enterprise.
You will perform analysis and capture detailed requirements for new and existing systems. In addition to filling the role as the functional expert on the team, you will be the liaison between business partners, technology teams, other support teams, and external vendors. This role also involves testing to ensure quality of Enterprise Content Management and Workflow applications.
Requirements of the Business Systems Analyst
- Must possess very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in an Information Systems related discipline or 2+ years of related work experience.
- 2 years of current IS experience in a software development environment for a large business.
- 2 years of formal experience in gathering and defining Business (BRD) and Functional (FRD) requirements.
- 2+ years of project coordination experience working with cross functional teams.
- Hands-on experience in the setup, maintenance, and execution of software tests.
- Working experience in HP ALM-setting up requirements, uploading test cases, scheduling test cases and reporting defects.
- Knowledge on standard ADLC processes
- Knowledge of Enterprise Content Management and Workflow software packages such as FileNet P8, Docfinity, On Base, Tower or other imaging and workflow business solutions are preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams), and Visio.
- Experience in SQL, SOAP UI, and Splunk is a plus.
- Ability to work off business hours to support software releases.
- Must be able to handle working in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits of the Business Systems Analyst
- Full time hours
- Medical / Dental / Vision
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.