Business Systems Analyst
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked logistics company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Business System Analyst.
Requirements of the Business System Analyst
- 8 years of Business System Analyst experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, or engineering.
- Transportation/Logistics & LTL background.
- All candidates will be expected to function within our defined requirement gathering processes which are modeled after the Rational Unified Process.
- This position works with the business community to define, document, obtain approval of objectives, scope, and business requirements for information systems projects.
- The Business System Analyst has the primary responsibility to gather, analyze, document, and validate the needs of the business stakeholders, and serves as the principal conduit for managing system requirements between the business and the technology team throughout the duration of a project.
- Candidates will have demonstrated expertise in both written and verbal communication at all levels of stakeholder interactions.
- Use appropriate tools, including use cases, process models, non-functional requirements, user interface wireframes, UML activity diagrams, state diagrams, to contribute to the development of systems architectures in specific business or functional areas that are maintainable and supportable.
- SQL proficiency is a must.
- Ability to identify and prioritize technical & functional requirements for multiple business requests.
Benefits of the Business System Analyst
- One Year Contract
- Full time hours
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Business System Analyst
- Define requirements for off the shelf TMS implementation and requested enhancements.
- Define integration requirements between TMS and other applications.
- Respond to user questions.
- Develop and document detailed business process scenarios, functional and reporting requirements for current state and future state.
- Perform Gap analysis and identify the required enhancement to the third-party application.
- Coordinate with business stakeholders and complete configuration and implementation at different locations.
- Develop detailed use case scenarios, process flows, and test cases for User Acceptance Testing.
- Liaise with QA Team for development of test cases.
- Liaise with Training Team for end user training material development.
- Facilitate end to end testing.
- Maintain the Traceability matrix for business requirements, functional requirements, test cases and end user training material.
- Provide BA support for post implementation and evaluation of benefits/ KPIs/Business Metrics from implementation.
- Gather reporting requirements and help create a Dashboard from the data available in the application's modules.
- Develop Entity Relationship Diagrams.
- Develop Swimlane Diagrams depicting user and system behavior.
- Independently create complex adhoc SQL queries and publish results to for support analysis or for user requests.
- Secure formal approvals from stakeholders for requirements, design and UAT.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to email@example.com or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.