Business Systems Analyst
Minimum 8 Years experience as a Business System Analyst
BTG in partnership with the top ranked Logistics company in Florida has an immediate need for a Business System Analyst.
Requirements of the Business System Analyst
- Function within defined requirement gathering processes which are modeled after the Rational Unified Process.
- Experience working with the business community to define, document, obtain approval of objectives, scope, and business requirements for information systems projects.
- Gather, analyze, document, and validate the needs of the business stakeholders, and serve as the principal conduit for managing system requirements between the business and the technology team throughout the duration of a project.
- Expertise in both written and verbal communication at all levels of stakeholder interactions.
- Use appropriate tools, including use cases, process models, non-functional requirements, user interface wireframes, UML activity diagrams, state diagrams, to contribute to the development of systems architectures in specific business or functional areas that are maintainable and supportable.
- SQL proficiency is a must.
- Transportation/Logistics & LTL background.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, or engineering.
Benefits of the Business System Analyst
- Flexible Hours
- Full time hours, 12 month contract
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Business System Analyst
- Define requirements for off the shelf TMS implementation.
- Define integration requirements between TMS and other applications.
- Respond to user questions.
- Develop and document detailed business process scenarios, functional and reporting requirements for current state and future state.
- Perform Gap analysis and identify the required enhancement to the third-party application.
- Coordinate with business stakeholders and complete configuration and implementation at different locations.
- Develop detailed use case scenarios, process flows, and test cases for User Acceptance Testing.
- Liaise with QA Team for development of test cases.
- Liaise with Training Team for end user training material development.
- Facilitate end to end testing.
- Maintain the Traceability matrix for business requirements, functional requirements, test cases and end user training material.
- Provide BA support for post implementation and evaluation of benefits/ KPIs/Business Metrics from implementation.
- Gather reporting requirements and help create a Dashboard from the data available in the application's modules.
- Develop Entity Relationship Diagrams.
- Develop Swimlane Diagrams depicting user and system behavior.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.