Business Systems Analyst
Must have skills :
Proficient in SQL skills and able to Analyze the data.
Strong interpersonal skills
Candidates need to be experienced in Data Analysis and very good in preparing presentations, and communications to the senior leadership.
* Analyzes business needs to determine technical requirements and identifies impacted areas/systems/processes and evaluates alternative solutions
* Design, develop, documents, test or support modification of computer programs and/or systems
* Researches and assists in designs solutions for general maintenance requests to resolve system problems
* Prepares detailed system requirements and assists in functional design solutions for new products/functionality and enhancements to existing products/functionality
* Provide oversight and final review of design specification
* Take the initiative to seek out areas of improvement
* Assigned to highly complex projects, systems or initiatives
* Provides input into forecasting and project-planning for scope/requirements documents and/or vendor contracts to minimize risk to on time, cost effective solution fulfillment.
* Leads a systematic process for capturing requirements.
* Works with partners to capture requirements in a standard format that can serve as the foundation for developing technical documentation.
* Using SDLC processes and associated tools, analyzes current system targeted for replacement/enhancement to determine business and technical functions to be included in design.
* Prepare crosswalks for transforming input data to output with application of rules
* Works with Developers and other IT staff to determine system components and functional flow of components and data between components.
* Validates the design documentation with the appropriate parties and receives approval on these documents.
* Reviews final design documents to ensure that they clearly explain the work expectations.
* Clarifies design expectations. Answer business and technical questions. Researches and involves appropriate parties to resolve more complex business and technical issues.
* Continuously assesses systems as business direction changes for impacts to existing designs. Understands impacts and works as appropriate to determine best solution.
* Provide consultative support for the systems within their product family
* Partner with developers and other IT staff to ensure the design fulfills business and technical requirements
* Responsible for relationship management responsibilities for assigned vendors
* Prepare technical documentation and deliverables including flow charts, models, and procedures, user guides, scorecards and reporting.
* Ensures adherence to practices, standards, policies and procedures.
* Develops test scenarios & test cases, performs test executions for various system components.
* Prepares complex test strategies to ensure comprehensive coverage of system components and interfaces; provides SME level expertise and recommends test strategies and scenarios for junior level analysts.
* Develops and documents vetted contingency plans in case of risks or roadblocks
* Responsible for consensus and relationship building between Business, IT teams and BRMs
* Other duties as assigned
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter, e-mail your most current resume to email@example.com or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com