Business Systems Analyst - Workflow (Cross-Systems)
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked healthcare company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Business Systems Analyst- Workflow (Cross-Systems).
Requirements of the Business Systems Analyst - Workflow (Cross-Systems)
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience Related Work Experience
- Business System Analyst experience, 3-5 years or equivalent related work experience
- Proficient at Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) including Visio
- Basic understanding of business processes, functions and architectures.
- Understanding of risks and controls, specifically from a COSO framework perspective or other nationally recognized framework.
- Demonstrated ability to apply lean process improvement principles
- Demonstrated ability to understand industry issues and problems, relate them to clients' needs, and propose appropriate solutions
- Experience to identify, address and resolve complex business issues
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent organization skills, ability to take initiative and work independently or as a member of a small team
- 5+ years of experience with healthcare data and analytics
- Desire to continue learning more about healthcare and the technologies supporting healthcare data
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building, ability to collaborate and build consensus
- Strong presenter, comfortable presenting in front of customers, conveying status, answering Q&A
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex ideas in an easily understood manner to guide audience through written or verbal communications
- Develops an extensive understanding of the business unit's function and effectively communicates technical issues and solutions in non-technical terms to the business unit
- Produces detailed functional requirements and/or user stories, including non-functional requirements
- Proven ability to build relationships within the business area and across the organization
- Possesses extensive knowledge of assigned business area(s) operations and a strong knowledge of the IT systems/applications used.
Benefits of the Business Systems Analyst - Workflow (Cross-Systems)
- 100% remote but must work EST hours
- 6+ Month Contract
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
Responsibilities of the Business Systems Analyst - Workflow (Cross-Systems)
- Interact with internal teams to ensure systems/tools are in accordance with business processes and rules; adjust systems/documentation accordingly.
- Prepares and maintains business/technical documentation including flow charts, models, to assist with the ongoing operation and maintenance of technology solutions.
- Applies business and software analysis outcomes to design/document and recommend possible solutions. Writes business, system and other specifications aligned with business requirements/needs.
- Responsible for capturing and documenting customer business process models (BPM).
- Development and execution of testing procedures, along with validation documentation of process efficiency.
- Acts as a representative from the business area and to identify and refine their requirements for information, informing the creation of a data transformation model
- Understand and analyze existing systems and related processes to adeptly present analysis findings on topics such as utilization, exceptions, and modifications.
- Make recommendations for business decisions based on data analysis as well as recommend changes for process
- Utilize departmental Time and Project management software and related processes
- Support, participate in, or lead smaller components of projects.
- Carry out tasks and activities that support project plans and deliverables and manage action steps
- Work in a collaborative team environment to solve business problems.
- Take initiative while working with minimal supervision and under tight time frames to accomplish tasks.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.