Business Systems Analyst V
- IT Business Systems Analysts collect and analyze information to formulate the scope and objectives of technology solutions.
- Writes system and programming specifications so that when the system is implemented it will meet user needs.
- Provides input into cost estimations and project plans.
- Prepares and maintains technical documentation including flow charts, models, and procedures, user guides, scorecards and reporting to assist with the ongoing operation and maintenance of technology solutions.
- Assigned to complex projects, systems or initiatives.
- Analyzes business requirements to determine technical requirements and identifies impacted areas/systems/processes and evaluates alternative solutions
- Researches and assists in designs solutions for general maintenance requests to resolve system problems
- Prepares detailed system requirements and assists in functional design solutions for new products/functionality and enhancements to existing products/functionality
- Provide oversight and final review of design specification
- Take the initiative to seek out areas of improvement
- Assigned to highly complex projects, systems or initiatives
- Provides input into forecasting and project-planning for scope/requirements documents and/or vendor contracts to minimize risk to on time, cost effective solution fulfillment.
- Leads a systematic process for capturing requirements.
- Works with partners to capture requirements in a standard format that can serve as the foundation for developing technical documentation.
- Using SDLC processes and associated tools, analyzes current system targeted for replacement/enhancement to determine business and technical functions to be included in design.
- Works with Developers and other IT staff to determine system components and functional flow of components and data between components.
- Creates detailed program specifications from which a developer can code.
- Validates the design documentation with the approp
- This resource will be focused on Operational Support (Issue Management), specifically root-cause analysis and will be engaged when issues impact SLAs.
- Must be familiar with running SQL queries and data mining.
- Analysis and documentation skills - resource must be able to identify whether or not an issue requires a break fix or an enhancement.
- Communication skills are key as this resource will be responsible for providing thorough updates, articulating the impact to the business, and participate on calls/meetings with business partners.
- Previous experience within or dealing with Healthcare, Enrollment , Claims, and/or Providers.
- Working experience with MS Visio, Excel, Word, and Outlook
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Business Systems Analyst position.
Job Status: Full Time