Business Systems Analyst III
Analysts analyze data and document their results and recommendations in order to solve problems, provide information needed to make business decisions and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Incumbents develop, administer and enhance tools and systems that manage Company information.
- Analysts typically prepare for their role by either achieving a post-secondary degree in a specific field, obtaining certification, or by on-the-job training and work experience.
- Incumbents may directly manage a small number of direct reports; the primary function of the role is applying analytical knowledge and skills as an exempt-level individual contributor.
- Must have a healthcare organization background, not insurance, but clinical/hospital/EMR company experience.
- Must understand the clinical flow, processes, business and operations of a healthcare delivery organization. Familiar with EMRs like Cerner, Epic, eCW, GE etc.
- Must be a Senior level candidate with at least 10+ years of experience.
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Business Systems Analyst position.
Job Status: Full Time