Business Systems Analyst II
Callidus Rules configuration analyst will be responsible for,
- Develop Technical Design documents from BRS and SRS documents.
- Design True Comp Incentive compensation configuration from compensation plans .
- Design Business units and processing units from compensation plans.
- Create test plans and scripts to test true comp configuration
- Create or setup data to test rules built using true comp compensation module.
- Creating technical specifications for systems/sub systems developed, conduct unit tests, peer reviews of the code and maintenance of internally developed applications, evaluation and performance testing of purchased products.
- Callidus Compensation Module, True Comp Architecture, SQL, PL/SQL, WEBI reporting, BO reporting, Unix Scripts, Control - M or Autosys.
- 4+ years of IT experience
- Candidates MUST Have Callidus Compensation Configuration experience of 3+ years
- Understanding of Callidus True Comp Architecture.
- Experience configuring Callidus True Comp Rules Engine.
- Design Plans on Callidus Cloud using compensation rule elements.
- Knowledge of Reporting DB on Callidus.
- Interact with Business Intelligence Lead, other staff, and other program technical staff as needed to ensure proposed development strategy and implementation meets programs objectives
- Ensure all software developed for migration of production data is developed, controlled, and tested to the same quality level as production software
- Understanding of Health Care Domain with knowledge on Compensation Plans and Payee setup.
- Certified Callidus Compensation Specialist
- Experience using Agile methodology
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Business Systems Analyst II position
Job Status: Full Time