Business Support Manager
Job Summary: The GWC Business Support Manager plays an integral role in driving business growth and improving profitability by providing exceptional support responsible for Managing and leading all functional components of the Client Shared Services Support Team that provides operational support for all of the GWC Integrated Delivery Channels (Face to Face, Telephonic, and Engagement). This leader will ensure operational strategies are aligned with corporate direction. This position will be accountable for operational management of the unit including resource planning, business planning and alignment to corporate CPI's, budget and analysis to ensure high performance, ongoing and continuous improvement and a culturally diverse team. This position involves direct oversight of Demand Management, Communications/Training, reporting and quality. The Manager will achieve results through solutions that accomplish the objective and goals of operational support, cost reduction and increased efficiencies.
Essential Functions: The essential functions listed represent the major duties of this role, additional duties may be assigned.
- Manage work to produce customer value by planning and forecasting, setting objectives and priorities, establishing goals, clarifying accountabilities, assigning work and utilizing management and financial controls. Works across multiple business areas with potentially conflicting objectives to ensure tactical objectives are achieved.
- Manage levels of performance and assist with employees’ professional growth by planning and building an effective organization; communicating effectively; coordinating with others; maintaining employee morale; motivating, recognizing and rewarding others; coaching and developing others to ensure development of skills and job performance, and engaging in self-development.
- Manage business and public relationships and situations to obtain better business outcomes; communicate effectively and coordinate with others.
- Develop, prioritize and implement strategy; set policies and procedures and manage creativity and innovation.
- Lead, manage, execute and sustain change to deliver business results aligned to specific strategic and operational objectives.
- Lead and manage all operational goals/strategies and ensure alignment with corporate CPI’s and corporate direction.
- Lead in all operational readiness initiatives that impact the client's Integrated Delivery Channels including but not limited to: products, vendor support, new and existing systems/platforms. Provides leadership in raising issues impacting direct to consumer client Integrated Delivery Channels and works with various areas to resolve.
- Direct oversight of the team operations including performance management, the analysis and creation of goals, developing road maps- specific timeline, sprint planning, quality accountability and ensuring goals are met within the team.
- Ensures frequent interaction and collaboration with key internal and external business partners to obtain and share information critical for decision making and influencing outcomes. Work directly with Vendors to recommend and implement technical tools to be used by the client's Integrated delivery Channels.
- Develop and maintain sound business relationships with the client's Integrated Delivery Channels representing oneself as a customer champion by demonstrating integrity, trustworthiness, a sense of urgency and commitment in a consistent and professional manner.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work; preferably in an IT related field.
Additional Required Qualifications:
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Ability to provide coaching, feedback and effectively manage a team
- Salesforce Experience
- Five9 experience