Business Support Consultant
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked healthcare company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Business Support Consultant.
Requirements of the Business Support Consultant
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Strong facilitation skills and confident communicator, both verbally and in writing with all levels of an organization and diverse audiences
- Proven change agent and strong negotiation skills
- Financial Skills
- Highly collaborative with a demonstrated ability to build strong, credible relationships and teams within all levels in the organization
- Demonstrated ability to understand and assess people, process and technology factors to identify and implement measurable improvements from both a macro and micro level.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in working on initiatives impacting multiple business areas and stakeholders
- Experience in health insurance industry with an understanding of end-to-end sales, renewal and group/member enrollment processes for Individual and Group business
- Experience with processes and/or tools supporting internal and external agencies and agents
- Proven experience working with data and statistical analysis
- Experience leading or supporting one or more projects utilizing Agile and Waterfall Project Methodologies
- Project Management Professional Project Management / Change Management experience (e.g. PMP)
- Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt/Black Belt certification
Benefits of the Business Support Consultant
- Flexible hours, M-F
- Possible temp-to-hire
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
Responsibilities of the Business Support Consultant
- Oversees journey financial operational and project performance reporting, including consulting with business partners on budget and KPIs. Collaborates with other business areas to reduce administrative costs. Monitors and evaluates activities related to the customer journey as assigned.
- Understands strategic direction of the Research, Shop and Renew customer journey and acts as a liaison to the enterprise for the Research, Shop, Renew customer journey. May develop communication messaging and presentations for presentation throughout the organization and acts as a spokesperson for leadership, as appropriate.
- Facilitate journey meetings and maintain frequent contact with Journey Managers and internal/external business partners to obtain and share information for influencing prioritized work efforts, decisions, concepts, and/or providing advice and counsel that impacts business objectives supporting the overarching strategy for the customer journeys across the organization
- Provides consultative support to organization management within context of overall strategic objectives for the sales and renewal customer journey; typically supports senior management.
- Synthesizes customer data/information and maps customer processes to advise senior leadership on opportunities, risks, and cost versus benefits for business processes and systems within the Research, Shop and Renew customer journey.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.