Business Support Analyst
The Business Support Analyst III will be responsible for support of the Enterprise Risk Management, Business Continuity Planning, Supplier Risk Management, and Internal Audit/External Audit teams. The primary function of the role is applying analytical knowledge and skills as an individual contributor.
The essential functions listed represent the major duties of this role, additional duties may be assigned.
- Scheduling support for ERM updates, BIA/BCP quarterly updates, generating SRM Risk Mitigation Plans.
- Monitors, tracks and updates key metrics and related reports queries and data sources.
- Manages subcomponents of assigned projects or work initiatives. Carries out specific tasks and activities within prescribed timeframes that support project plans, deliverables and initiatives.
- Follows and executes standard planning and reporting processes. Supports the development and maintenance of operational processes and reporting templates.
- User access administration, including other system support functions
- Related Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of job experience in an analytical role
- Great communication skills - both oral and written
- SharePoint skills
- Microsoft Excel skills