Business Project Manager
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked healthcare company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Business Project Manager.
Requirements of the Business Project Manager
- 5-8 years of relevant experience as a Business PM.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Computer, Mathematics, or Business-related field or relevant work experience
- Resource will be managing a single critical/complex project to support Clinical Care Management.
- PMP preferred.
- Team works primarily in the Waterfall methodology, however will be working with different IT teams that operate in more of an Agile methodology. SCRUM knowledge is helpful.
- PM will be expected to manage project plan via MS Excel. MS PowerPoint experience is also required.
- Must be comfortable facilitating meetings with Executive-level leadership.
Benefits of the Business Project Manager
- 100% remote must be available to work EST hours.
- Full time hours
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Business Project Manager
- The essential functions listed represent the major duties of this role, additional duties may be assigned.
- Supports the conceptual design of complex tools, systems, processes, programs, etc. that will directly impact care strategic decisions and objectives by contributing subject matter expertise, developing/maintaining project plans, overseeing meeting management tasks such as scheduling and documentation
- Demonstrates an advanced working knowledge of Care Strategies, including internal capabilities and processes and external channels, to effectively execute all aspects of the project management lifecycle and associated implementation processes (e.g. requirements, testing, operational readiness, and launch).
- Responsible for leading and collaborating with teams across the enterprise, including but not limited to business partners (Actuarial, Legal, Compliance, Service, Pharmacy, Network, Care, Finance, IT, Product Design, Product Management, Marketing, Communications, Sales) to ensure all issues identified in technical design to meet business requirements are resolved to business standards.
- Participates on and/or leads critical or complex initiatives and projects and resolves complex cross-functional issues to effectively achieve business needs within time, quality, cost and compliance requirements with no guidance required.
- Advises management on options, opportunities, risks, solutions, cost versus benefits and impacts on business processes, systems, employees, members, providers etc.; Influence and gain acceptance of ideas and suggestions.
- Supports implementation of technical design for new products/programs and capabilities and transitions oversight of those products / processes/ capabilities to operational owners or other applicable internal areas.
- Supports launch activities (e.g. Go-To-Market; Communications) for new products/programs and capabilities as needed.
- Oversees the development and delivery of business requirements to enable the build of Care products/programs and health solutions.
- Proactively creates and manages robust, organized and specific project/operational readiness plans, tasks lists, forms lists, etc. that align to goals and objectives with no assistance. This includes Regular and timely milestone and project impact updates for purposes of regular Senior Leadership reports (e.g. WAVE)
- Pro-actively engages on short-term as well as long-term planning
- Accountable for the successful execution of testing activities (UAT, pre-implementation testing and post-implementation validation testing), working with IT and cross-functional teams to ensure any issues identified that do not meet business standards are resolved prior to implementation
- Maintains frequent contact with internal and external business partners to obtain and share information for influencing decisions, selling concepts, and/or providing advice and counsel that impacts business decisions and objectives.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of the subject being discussed, understands the format or environment in which the discussion is occurring along with the different styles; is able to effectively listen and modify approach by the verbal and non-verbal cues being given; is effective with writing and presenting in both formal and informal settings.
- Develops and builds internal and external partnerships to improve communication, coordination, collaboration and effective working relationships within own department, across the Company Enterprise and outside of the Enterprise.
- Develops and maintains an advanced knowledge of business unit and organizational designs, provides guidance to management based on subject matter expertise.
- Is able to navigate internal systems to locate departmental procedures (e.g. SOPs, DTPs) and follow with no guidance. Assists with the development of new process and procedures and provides recommendations to improve processes.
- Serves as subject matter expert and mentors/coaches less experienced coworkers on the technical and interpersonal skills needed for effective job performance.
- Leads, supports or participates in the execution of training and communications for internal and external audiences.
- Identifies gaps and opportunities to improve processes to support enterprise, organization objectives
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.