Business Data Analyst
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked healthcare company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Business Data Analyst.
Requirements of the Business Data Analyst
- 8-10 years of professional experience in process improvement
- Related Bachelor's degree or additional related equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated understanding of process improvement concepts and operational work-flows.
- Strong PC skills including working knowledge and proficiency with the primary Microsoft Office applications and web-based tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with statistical analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Intermediate research skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Preferred
Benefits of the Business Data Analyst
- Full time hours
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
Responsibilities of the Business Data Analyst
- Process Improvement - Identify, develop, recommend, implement and monitor processes, procedures, products, system enhancements and/or program improvements.
- Provide education and training on changes, updates, and/or improvements for guidelines, processes and/or procedures to staff and management.
- Research and Analyses - Research, analyze and report data used to meet all timeliness measures, ensure compliance, manage inventories and reflect monthly/quarterly/annual activities, measure programs, products, or system efficiencies.
- Project/Program Management - Serve as subject matter expert on projects or workgroups for gathering, data analysis, trends and ad hoc reporting.
- Lead or participate in cross-functional projects, initiatives and workgroups as assigned.
- Provide guidance and assistance to team members.
- Reporting and Documentation - Develop, produce, and distribute business documents such as reports, system and process documentation, standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Audit - Perform various audit functions for quality and production.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ahttps://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.