Identify and analyze business problems and defines the scope of activities required to address the issues, including requirement definition, process review, impact assessment and operational streamlining where appropriate.
- Is involved in all aspects of projects, including documentation of project needs, analysis/research of needs and possible solutions, identifying technology and business solutions, gathering, documenting and updating business requirements; reviewing workflow process mapping; support business testing strategies and working with project members to help in facilitate the test plan, recommending preferred solutions, and implementing recommendations.
- Manages and creates project documentation (use cases, issues log, process maps, etc.) and documents process flows and gaps.
- Assess, research, analyze and document sponsor/stakeholder needs.
- Supports the Project Manager in planning, executing, controlling and closing phases.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with business partners and internal/external team members. Identify issues and escalates/manages resolution as required.
- Coordinates and provides support to the business with the process implementation.
- Must Have 3-5 years of business analytics experience in supply chain logistics industry or 1 to 2 years consulting experience
- Education/ Experience: A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Science or Math is desirable or High School Degree with equivalent work experience required.
- Experience in most facets of project lifecycle; proficient comprehension of project management methodologies; genuine commitment to project environment and discipline.
- Experience in Information Technology required.
- Skills and Competencies: Ability to quickly learn organizational structure, business strategies and processes.
- Knowledgeable on business process modeling, process mapping.
- Capable of writing clear and well-structured business requirements documents (use cases).
- Contributes to the development of detailed level process maps to facilitate requirements gathering, gap analysis and for training use.
- Ability to resolve minor conflicts/issues using different tactics for prior to escalation.
- Work with team members to understand the needs of the project.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- SQL Skills a plus
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Business Analyst position.
Job Status: Full Time