BTG in partnership with the top ranked Logistics company in Florida has an immediate need for a Business Analyst.
Requirements of the Business Analyst
- 7 years experience
- Strong in business requirements gathering and documentation creation.
- Conduct and document unit testing and support UAT sessions. Please note that this is NOT a QA tester analyst position.
- Perform Transportation Management System (TMS) upgrades, configurations, and customizations including planning and scheduling, implementation testing, and coordination.
- Responsible for Transportation Management System (TMS) 2nd level support.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, including the ability to convey technical information to technical and non-technical users.
- Positive attitude to learn, grow and must be a team player
Benefits of the Business Analyst
- Flexible Hours
- Full time hours, 6 month contract
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst
- Gather requirements, implement systems and system changes, and support a transportation management system (TMS).
- Gather and document technical and non-technical requirements from business members at all levels
- Track and report on progress of tasks and projects assigned
- Perform system configurations
- Document and conduct Unit testing
- Support QA and UAT testing
- Provide warranty support of new implementations
- Support assigned systems as 2nd level support
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with technical and business resources
- Participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the systems domain. May also participate in designing, developing, modifying, adapting and/or implementing moderately complex short- and long-term solutions to IT needs through new and existing systems, software and hardware, under general direction and instruction.
- Determine and document end-user requirements (eg and/or end user stories) for system modifications and new functionality in the form of a Business Requirements Document (BRD) or the equivalent.
- Create direct channels of communication to application developers that get the job done without managerial interjection in a timely fashion.
- Conduct and documents unit testing cases and results for turn over to QA resources.
- Perform system upgrades, configuration and customizations including planning and scheduling, implementation testing, and coordination.
- Monitor and maintain system performance and functionality. Communicate broadly any system issues or required maintenance.
- Partner with other technical teams to identify and understand problems with external system integrations and develops solutions to resolve them.
- Responsible for Transportation Management System (TMS) 2nd level support rotation with other team members Monday through Saturday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.