This company recently implemented a third-party SaaS solution, Infor-EAM, as its maintenance repair and overhaul (MRO) system.
Need a contractor BA to perform the Business Analysis services, including but not limited to, for implementation and/or stabilization of the following three enhancement projects on CMS in use at terminals(Port Everglades, FL/Jacksonville, FL/San Juan, PR) and other locations of Company's Liner Operations in US and Central America:
- Preventive Maintenance (PM) Automation
- Maintenance Costs Tracking
- CMS Integration with WAM Reefer Monitoring System and other fleet systems
- Gather requirements and data from various maintenance locations for configuring the CMS system for the above enhancements
- Develop detailed user stories and/or use case scenarios, process flows, and test cases for User Acceptance Testing, as applicable
- Work with other BA and third-party consultants to setup the screens and configurations required for the enhancement requirements
- Provide BA support for stabilization of CMS(Infor-EAM)/WAM and evaluation of benefits/ KPIs/Business Metrics post implementation of enhancements
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders (business stakeholders and vendor representatives) as needed
- Support UAT testing and Training of users on enhancements to CMS at all Company's locations.
- Develop and document detailed business process scenarios, functional and reporting requirements to address the requests/issues reported by maintenance operations teams from Company's locations
- Facilitate end to end testing. Liaise with QA Team for development of test cases.
- Develop end user training material for CMS enhancements.
- Maintain the Traceability matrix for business requirements, functional requirements, test cases and end user training material.
- Gather reporting requirements and help create a Dashboard from the data available from CMS modules.
- Other BA support and PM coordination required for Liner Operations IT projects (TOS, WAM, EGP, etc.) as needed.
- Experience with any maintenance repair overhaul (MRO) application is preferred, but not required
- Familiarity with maintenance operations is helpful
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter, e-mail your most current resume to email@example.com or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com
Job Status: Full Time