Scope of Responsibility
- Define requirements for off the shelf product implementation
- Define integration requirements between multiple mobile applications
- Respond to user questions
- Develop and document detailed business process scenarios, functional and reporting requirements for current state and future state.
- Perform Gap analysis and identify the required enhancement to the third party application.
- Coordinate with business stakeholders and complete configuration and implementation at different locations.
- Develop detailed use case scenarios, process flows, and test cases for User Acceptance Testing.
- Liaise with QA Team for development of test cases.
- Liaise with Training Team for end user training material development.
- Facilitate end to end testing.
- Maintain the Traceability matrix for business requirements, functional requirements, test cases and end user training material.
- Provide BA support for post implementation and evaluation of benefits/ KPIs/Business Metrics from implementation.
- Gather reporting requirements and help create a Dashboard from the data available in the application’s modules.
- Other BA and project coordination support requested by Project Manager.
- 8 years of business analyst experience
- All candidates will be expected to function within our defined requirement gathering processes which are modeled after the Rational Unified Process.
- This position works with the business community to define, document, obtain approval of objectives, scope, and business requirements for information systems projects.
- The Business Analyst has the primary responsibility to gather, analyze, document, and validate the needs of the business stakeholders, and serves as the principal conduit for managing system requirements between the business and the technology team throughout the duration of a project.
- The BA provides functional requirement documents including inputs, processing steps, and outputs to meet users’ needs, in order for the technical staff to successfully translate and deliver successful solutions.
- Candidates will have demonstrated expertise in both written and verbal communication at all levels of stakeholder interactions.
- SQL queries
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Business Analyst position.
Job Status: Full Time