Business Analyst (Liner Transformation)
Identify and analyze business problems and defines the scope of activities required to address the issues, including requirement definition, process review, impact assessment and operational streamlining where appropriate.
- Is involved in all aspects of projects, including documentation of project needs, analysis/research of needs and possible solutions, identifying technology and business solutions, gathering, documenting and updating business requirements; reviewing workflow process mapping; support business testing strategies and working with project members to help in facilitate the test plan, recommending preferred solutions, and implementing recommendations.
- Manages and creates project documentation (use cases, issues log, process maps, etc.) and documents process flows and gaps.
- Assess, research, analyze and document sponsor/stakeholder needs.
- Supports the Project Manager in planning, executing, controlling and closing phases.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with business partners and internal/external team members. Identify issues and escalates/manages resolution as required.
- Coordinates and provides support to the business with the process implementation.
- Must Have 3-5 years of business analytics experience in supply chain logistics industry or 1 to 2 years consulting experience
- Education/ Experience: A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Science or Math is desirable or High School Degree with equivalent work experience required.
- Experience in most facets of project lifecycle; proficient comprehension of project management methodologies; genuine commitment to project environment and discipline.
- Experience in Information Technology required.
- Skills and Competencies: Ability to quickly learn organizational structure, business strategies and processes.
- Knowledgeable on business process modeling, process mapping.
- Capable of writing clear and well-structured business requirements documents (use cases).
- Contributes to the development of detailed level process maps to facilitate requirements gathering, gap analysis and for training use.
- Ability to resolve minor conflicts/issues using different tactics for prior to escalation.
- Work with team members to understand the needs of the project.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- SQL Skills a plus
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Business Analyst(Liner Transformation) position.
Job Status: Full Time