Business Analyst (Infrastructure)
Scope of Responsibility:
Works as a technical business analyst for various infrastructure projects to include PC Refresh, Win10 Upgrade, SAN Refresh, Data Center Consolidation, Active Directory Clean-Up, Office Moves, Security.
Including but not limited to:
- Identify and document processes, requirements and use case scenarios which may include process
- Develop and maintain the traceability matrix
- Unit testing
- Facilitation of user acceptance testing
- Configuration as required in working with the implementation business partners
- Develop interface requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or 5 - 8 years relevant experience in an infrastructure business analyst role
- Documented experience eliciting requirements and participating in the implementation of infrastructure projects and programs.
- Documented experience completing process and systems improvement projects in the areas of technical infrastructure including desktop, server/storage, security, networks, voice, data center, Disaster Recovery, cloud platforms
- 5-8 years of experience as a business analyst
- Documented experience working defining and creating requirements
- Documented experience creating traceability deliverables
- Working Knowledge of: Project Delivery, Project Risk Management, Project Communication, Decision Making, Software and/or System Development Lifecycle
- Ability to work independently including:
- Interacting with the end-user to clarify and confirm requirements
- Documenting requirements in a manner that can be understood by end users / stakeholders (for sign-off) and third parties (for SOWs)
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, including the ability to convey technical information to technical and non-technical users.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to skillfully evaluate process effectiveness and develop change or alternatives.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
- Understand a process and systems approach to problem solving.
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Business Analyst(Infrastructure) position.
Job Status: Full Time