Business Analyst II
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Business Analyst professional.
About the Position:
Gather requirements, implement systems and system changes, and provide warranty support for systems including a transportation management system (TMS).
Build and maintain positive working relationships with technical and business resources
Onsite / Remote due to COVID
- Strong in business requirements gathering and documentation creation.
- Conduct and document unit testing and support UAT sessions. Please note that this is NOT a QA tester analyst position.
- Perform Transportation Management System (TMS) upgrades, configurations, and customizations including planning and scheduling, implementation testing, and coordination.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, including the ability to convey technical information to technical and non-technical users.
Positive attitude to learn, grow and must be a team player
Transportation management system implementation background
Understanding of system integrations
- Participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the systems domain. May also participate in designing, developing, modifying, adapting and/or implementing moderately complex short- and long-term solutions to IT needs through new and existing systems, software and hardware, under general direction and instruction.
- Determine and document end-user requirements for system modifications and new functionality in the form of user stories, a Business Requirements Document (BRD) or the equivalent based on project need.
- Create direct channels of communication to application developers that get the job done without managerial interjection in a timely fashion.
- Conduct and document unit testing cases and results for turn over to QA resources when necessary.
- Perform system upgrades, configuration and customizations including planning and scheduling, implementation testing, and coordination.
Partner with other technical teams to identify and understand problems with external system integrations and develop solutions to resolve them.
Benefits of the Position:
- Full time hours
- Medical / Dental / Vision
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can also be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.