BTG, in partnership with a top ranked Logistic company in Florida, has an immediate need for a AV Specialist professional.
About the Position:
Provide assistance and support to problem recognition, research, isolation, and resolution steps for AV, video conferencing equipment, PC, and software issues. Setup end-user training sessions and interacting with meeting organizers to provide AV solutions and support. Interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problems. Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties. Recommends AV systems modifications to reduce user problems. Records, tracks, and documents the problem-solving process for each ticket, including steps taken through to final resolution. Applies diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting and test fixes before closing tickets to ensure problems have been adequately resolved. Typically involves the use of problem management database and help desk system. Provide guidance/training for end-users. Solve an array of problems by analyzing possible solutions using standard procedures. Maintains currency and a high level of technical skill in field of expertise. Research, prioritize and resolve complex AV problems forwarded by lower-level specialists.
- Responsible for troubleshooting audio and video issues.
- Providing audio and video support for live meetings.
- Work with conferencing team to provide demo and training for end-users
- Set up and install media equipment such as LCD projectors, speakers, TVs, video monitors, and cameras.
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate inventory of assets and peripherals
- Some travel is required for onsite support.
- Responsible for accurate documentation of asset's chain of custody
- Onsite smart hands for various IT departments (Networking, etc.)
Requirements of the Position:
- Technical experience working in a call center environment or onsite field support.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and analytical skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize team workload, provide technical direction and training to level 1 support staff.
- Professional certification.
- Bilingual in Spanish.
Bachelor's degree in communications, media and broadcasting or a related field; or a combination of post high school and equal experience may be substitued for education.
Benefits of the Position:
- Full time hours
- Medical / Dental / Vision