Audit & Compliance
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked company in Georgia, has an immediate need for an Audit and Compliance professional.
About the Position:
Requirements for success:
- Must have an understanding of IT Processes to develop policies and procedures for change control, software upgrades, release management, etc.
- Ability to write detailed policies and procedures for IT operations, backup, change management, Disaster recovery, and Business continuity.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university required.
- 2+ years of experience in SOC 2, PCI, and SOX controls testing with experience testing operating systems and networks.
- Knowledge of a wide variety of information security concepts, services, and technologies.
- Experience working in a global organization with stakeholders located across the globe.
- Ability to problem solve and manage business needs/IT changes in a rapidly changing complex technical environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
- Proficiency in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees
- CISSP, CISA, SANS GIAC, or relevant security certification(s) preferred.
- Must be willing to complete all license applications, background checks, security checks and/or any other documentation and provide copies of any identification documents required by any State, Federal or Tribal governmental agency in order to maintain compliance with their laws and to successfully perform in the role.
Benefits of the Position:
- Full time hours
- Medical / Dental / Vision
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can also be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.