Associate IT Project Analyst
- IT Project Analysts provide direct support to the IT Network Domain Director.
- Administrative support required, must be proficient in Microsoft Suite of Tools, Outlook and Windows 10.
- Expertise in the coordination of technical information, org charts, presentations, meeting minutes, staff agendas, event/travel coordination, etc.
- Organized and willing to adapt to change.
- Expense reporting and time tracking as part of the daily management of budget.
- Analyzes work efforts to ensure schedule, scope and budget meet agreed to expectations per Director.
- Provides trend analysis for continuous improvement as needed.
- Ensure documentation, reports are maintained timely.
- Assist in project meeting facilitation and preparation of financial reporting.
- Provide support in the development and maintenance of processes and templates.
- Coordinate management process meetings and prepare presentations.
- Provide support in the use of all project management tools.
- Perform regular (e.g., weekly) analysis of portfolio status and their schedules. Contribute to preparation of multiple project status reporting.
- Perform analysis of historical data.
- Perform trend analysis and re-projections as needed.
- Support and maintain onboarding and termination process for all resources within portfolio (software, hardware, desk setup, org chart, etc.).
Job Status: Full Time