Associate IT Developer I
Associate IT Developer is enthusiastic and creative resource who is driven to produce great software solutions. They will be part of highly professional and winning IT teams delivering state of the art IT solutions to the business problems.
- Execute project using Agile and/or Waterfall SDLC methodologies.
- Work on programming assignments under supervision of seasoned developers
- Participate and contribute to overall solutions by collaborating with analysts, developers, project managers and business partners
- Learn new technologies and apply the knowledge to complete assignments
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve process
- Assist in resolving internal/external inquiries related to input/output requirements, intended usage, strategic planning, and alignment of these elements to internal checks, controls, and quality assurance
- Participate in team efforts to standardize process
- Assist with data file analysis
- Contribute to the upkeep and consistency of internal documentation related to issues, resolutions, usage topics, and training
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in an Computer Science / Engineering
- Experience with n tier applications, object oriented technologies, design patterns
- Experience with SOAP, REST web service development
- Experience with HTML and frameworks such as REACT, Express, Angular etc.
- Experience with DBs such as SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Postgres, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Manipulate data from various sources / formats e.g. flat files, relational databases, non-relational databases, XML, JSON, etc.
- Positive and consultative demeanor with strong work ethic and the ability to interact with technical and non-technical resources using excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent follow-up and customer service skills
- Must be open to possible off-hour on-call support in the future
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Associate IT Developer position
Job Status: Full Time