Asset Management Specialist I
The purpose of this position is to work alongside the IT Warehouse staff. Drive the corporate Box truck. Receive and fill equipment orders. Scan equipment and keep accurate inventory records. Track IT assets as they move within the Warehouse. Enterprise is undergoing a wall-to-wall building remodeling effort and is generating hundreds of items to be returned to the Warehouse. These items need to be separated, cleaned, inventoried, and placed back into stock for ready issue to meet needs of future projects and or tasks. This candidate will be responsible primarily for handling this equipment. This candidate will be responsible for processing equipment returned to the Warehouse and other duties as assigned.
- Scan all equipment going to DCC into remedy from previous builds, laptops, Phones, etc.
- Gather all peripherals with all orders.
- Open service manager, open tickets, find requested equipment and close it, in order to ship it or take to DCC.
- Drive the truck to DCC by 09:30am to deliver equipment to building 600 or otherwise instruct it.
- Pick up any equipment from building 600 or other , scanned equipment and bring back to ROC.
- Scan and organize all equipment that came from DCC.
- Create asset tags for monitors, PC’s, etc.
- Instruct interns of important tasks that need to be complete.
- Put together large orders/projects equipment for shipment or deployment. i.e. Pallets for Urban mining.
- Inventory control /counts
- Active Driver LIcense
- No CDL Required / Must have driven moving / larger trucks previously
- Past warehouse experience preferred
- Shipping, Sorting, Picking - Basic Warehouse Knowledge Preferred
- Safety Consciously and Familiarity
- Occasional Overnight Travel (every couple of months, within the state of FL)
- Must be able to work drama-free, with small team and work with minimal supervision
- Looking for dedicated, high level of professional maturity
- Able to welcome and take coaching from others, not only supervisor
Job Status: Full Time