Applications Development - Sr. Pega Developer
Pega developer, will be responsible for system development and support of solutions to business problems. Will be responsible for Case Management, Business Services, JDE and Master Data Management. Will be responsible for development according to standards and best practices Will participate in design sessions towards the successful implementation of more complex requirements; define the class structure of data and work objects Will perform appropriate tasks required to initiate a project based on the version of PRPC being used (the Application Profiler/ Accelerator or Stage Configuration)
* Pega CSSA Certified (Preferred 7.x)
* 5+ years of experience as PRPC application developer
* 5+ years of architecture and design experience
* 5+ years of programming experience in Pega/preferably Pega systems 7.x
* 5+ years of experience/strong knowledge of industry standard interface protocols ( SOAP, MQ, HTTP, REST etc)
* 5+ years’ experience of enterprise level database systems
* Experience/knowledge of Pega Standards/ Guard Rails
* Knowledge of PRPC optimization and trouble shooting
* Experience in implementing, architecting and designing solutions using case management
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable with interacting with people from all levels and various parts of the business.
* Strong understanding of the SDLC process
* Be able to develop and enforce standards and best practices
* Review and understand the best approach to implement requirements; communicate the same to the project team Raise conflicts, Complications, and issues in the requirements; provide sizing estimates
* Lead design sessions towards the successful implementation of more complex requirements; define the class structure of data and work objects
* Mentor and oversee work of junior team members
* Perform complex system configuration tasks; configure authentication services; oversee the Rule Set Versioning strategy and execution
* Health Care business knowledge is a plus.
* Excellent organizational skills, logical and efficient thinking and strong attention to detail.
* Demonstrated ability to proactively identify, address and resolve complex business issues.
* Experience working in an Agile environment.
Open to visa candidates and subcontractors
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter, e-mail your most current resume to email@example.com or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com