Requirements of the Applications Developer
BTG in partnership with the top ranked Insurance company in Florida has an immediate need for an Applications Developer.
- Knowledge of Workday Finance application is a plus.
- Experience with Workday report writing, including matrix and composite reports.
- Experience creating and maintaining Workday dashboards
- Experience updating and maintaining Business Processes
- Experience creating Inbound and Outbound EIB integrations, including use of XSLT transformations
- Experience designing and building Workday integrations using Core Connector, Cloud Connector, Report Designer, Workday Studio, XML, XSLT, SOAP, and REST web services.
- Qualify for your choice of health and dental plans within your first month.
- Save for your future with robust 401(k) match, Health Spending Accounts and various retirement plans.
- Tuition Assistance Program, paid certifications and continuing education programs.
- Balance your life with generous paid time off and business casual dress.
- Discounts on home and auto insurance products..
- Independently analyze and solve complex problems
- Maintain and develop Workday integrations
- Update and create security roles and maintain assignments
- Analyze and update Workday Business Processes
- Work with Accounting/Finance team to research and resolve Workday application issues or set up new functionality
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.