* 10 or more years of IT development/programming/coding professional work experience
* Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
* Provides leadership and consultative guidance on projects with extensive size, scope and risk.
* Serves the company as an adviser on best practices and as an information technology strategy driver by implementing principles, models, designs, standards and guidelines.
* They are accountable for the overall architecture and design of the solution across a limited number of applications and are assigned to projects/initiatives of medium size, complexity and risk.
* Responsible to develop actionable blueprints, principles, models, designs, standards and guidelines for assigned projects to ensure information technology architecture is consistent, usable, secure and adds value to the business.
* The position facilitates design and implementation of flexible, scalable and cost effective solutions.
* Responsible for documenting detailed system specifications, participation in unit testing and maintenance of planned and unplanned internally developed applications, evaluation and performance testing of purchased products.
* Responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
* Lead efforts, oversee work results, providing formal training and serve as a technical resource for other Developers.
* Very strong hands on experience in developing service oriented applications using Web Services and RESTful Services
* Demonstrated proficiency with Java / J2EE technologies, Spring, Hibernate frameworks but not limited to these (any other technologies is also good).
* Experience in working with ReactJS, AngularJS, mongoDB, Jenkins, NodeJS etc..
* Good understanding to Scripting languages such as Python etc..
Experience using Agile methodology
* Proficiency using versioning tools such as SVN, GitHub etc.
* Exposure to implement CI/CD pipelines.
* Thorough knowledge of Information Technology fields and computer systems
* Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
* Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
* Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills
* Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
* Proven leadership abilities including effective knowledge sharing, conflict resolution, facilitation of open discussions, fairness and displaying appropriate levels of assertiveness
* They provide broad cross-functional expertise to assist with problem resolution.
* Experience working with Conductor, Kafka and Spark
* Specific tools, languages and specialty skills may vary
* Relevant Development certifications
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter, e-mail your most current resume to email@example.com or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com
Job Status: Full Time