Analyst - Process Improvement III
The Analyst - Process Improvement is responsible for leading, facilitating,, analyses, development and improvement of business processes. This role will utilize analytical knowledge and skills to prepare a variety of studies and forecasts of business conditions and trends, draw relevant conclusions and provide recommendations to the organization. In addition, this position will lead and/or participate as part of a core team in a variety of projects, initiatives, programs and workgroups.
Key Responsibilities include the following:
- Documented Current Process and Controls - Workflow, Data Collection (metrics, materials, performance, quality, production, staffing, and reporting), and Risk Assessment
- Business process root cause analysis
- Documented future state service blue print
- Facilitate Gap analysis
- Future State process maps
- Document Process Re-Engineering flow document
- Facilitate and Develop Risk Mitigation Plan
- Document and Monitor Risk and Control plan
- Develop requirements for Controls Dashboard
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Process Improvement position.
Job Status: Full Time