Analyst IV, Business Systems
SUMMARY: Responsible for analyzing and compiling financial statements, complete cash flow analysis and conduct benchmark analysis to support corporate business unit initaitives. Develop & adminster processes and tools to reinforce enterprise initatives such as M&A, research and other specific projects as they arise - under general supervision.
- Assists in the preparation of offers, valuation, negotiation, development and review of definitive agreements, working capital targets and post-closing adjustments.
- Develop industry, market and competitive analysis to create a supportive M&A pipeline of potential targets for investment, acquisition or strategic partnership across service lines.
- Ability to identify and understand complex problems and review related information to evaluate options.
- Researches, defines, documents and translates business needs and objectives into adoptable process and policy needs accessing disparate data sources (i.e. oracle, access databases etc) with a focus on meeting business unit and corporate strategy standards.
- Assists with creating and maintaining user guides used to facilitate the learning of business supporting processes.
- Manages small to medium scale, moderately complex analysis projects, under minimal supervision. ??
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, business, or a related field;
MBA or CPA highly preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience as a business partner supporting M&A processes
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Excel, SharePoint, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint; in addition to strong financial analysis skills, financial modeling, valuation methods, business plan development and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, including conveying technical financial information to senior technical and non-technical users.
- Ability to establish executive presence and maintain effective working relationships, both internal and external of the organization.
- Ability to document existing and new processes.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to utilize problem solving skills.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Ability to interface business applications with other systems.
- Ability to effectively manage, deliver and coordinate projects across multiple organizations that may vary in nature and scope while applying project management methodology.
JOB SCOPE: Position impacts multiple business units/segments.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Normal office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust, temperature and the like. Extended use of a computer keyboard, viewing of a computer monitor and the ability to sit for long periods of time.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com, or apply on line at www.btginc.com (search jobs).
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Business Systems Analyst.
Job Status: Full Time