Analyst III - Forecast Analyst
- Creates and upkeep on-going demand, supply and budget staffing models for all necessary work types.
- Partner with the broader Enterprise Optimization team to aqcuire, document, and provide analysis on various data streams for existing and potential customers.
- Forecasts membership contact rates, receipts, volumes, shrinkage, written correspondence, claims and other inventories as needed using forecasting modules and other forecasting tools while applying applicable forecasting techniques such as time series analysis, event-driven modeling, quantitative analysis and regression analysis.
Serve as an Ambassador for WFM, selling WFM services internally and externally.
Manage business and public relationships and situations to obtain better business outcomes; communicate effectively and coordinate with others
Develop, prioritize and implement strategy; set policies and procedures and manage creativity and innovation
Typically has budget responsibility at the cost center level
Provide consultative services for existing and potential new customers to WFM.
- Serve as an Ambassador for WFM, selling WFM services internally and externally.
- Works closely with financial coordinators to perform long and short-term capacity planning which is used to determine staffing requirements.
- Regularly conduct presentations regarding staff planning and workload situations to all levels of leadership including the president of the company when necessary.
- Data gathering, reporting and presenting.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience working in applied statistics, data analysis, demand forecasting and capacity planning.
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques used to produce staffing models.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to use report writing tools and presentation software.
- Proficient/Advanced with SQL
- Proficient in statistical analysis languages/software such as R, SAS, Tableau, Python, etc.
- Very proficient with Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Budget/Finance experience
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, industrial engineering, computer science, information technology, or related field
- Experience with Aspect eWFM
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Analyst III-Forecast Analyst position.
Job Status: Full Time