Analyst I, Business Systems
SUMMARY: Responsible for analyzing the overall business objectives of the organization and developing strategies to meet those objectives through business information systems, tools, and processes - under general direction.
During this engagement, ______ will perform the following Business Analyst services for implementation of a third party Terminal Operating System (TOS) interfaces with establish Equipment Control Systems at the client's terminals, including but not limited to:
- Develop and document detailed business process scenarios, functional and reporting requirements for equipment system and terminal operations for current state and future state;
- Perform Gap analysis and identify the required enhancement to the third party Terminal Operating System (TOS) and Equipment Control system efforts to be implemented at the client's terminals;
- Coordinate with business stakeholders and complete configuration and implementation of TOS and Equipment Control systems at the client's terminals located at Port Everglades, Jacksonville, and San Juan;
- Develop detailed use case scenarios, process flows, and test cases for User Acceptance Testing;
- Liaise with QA Team for development of test cases;
- Liaise with Training team for end user training material development;
- Facilitate end to end testing of the TOS and Equipment Control product/systems;
- Maintain the Traceability matrix for business requirements, functional requirements, test cases and end user training material;
- Provide BA support for post implementation of TOS, Equipment Control
- Provide evaluation of benefits/KPI’s/Business Metrics from TOS and Equipment Control implementation efforts;
- Gather reporting requirements and help create a Dashboard from the data available in TOS modules;
- Other BA support required for TOS Project.
- Researches, defines, documents and translates business needs and objectives into system requirements that can be converted into applications, with a focus on meeting cost, quality and length of delivery standards.
- Performs quality control audits to ensure best practices and standards are utilized and makes recommendations for enhancements.
- Establishes relationships among key stakeholders and acts as a liaison during the design, management and implementation of business information system and process changes.
- Assists with creating and maintaining technical user guides used to facilitate the learning of business information systems and supporting processes.
- Partners with functional and strategic areas to establish and maintain a unified approach to implementing change.
- Manages smaller scale, non-complex analysis projects, under general direction.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field; or combination of post high school education and experience equal to four (4) years.
- 1 - 5 years of experience as a business partner developing and delivering solutions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Outlook, Excel, and Sharepoint.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships, both internal and external of the organization.
- Ability to document existing and new processes.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to utilize problem solving skills.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Ability to interface business applications with other systems.
- Ability to effectively manage projects that may vary in nature and scope.
- Knowledge of applicable computer software and operating systems.
- Knowledge of standard programming languages, concepts, practices, and procedures within the technology field.
- Knowledge of and the ability to understand integration needs and configure third party applications.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize tools, concepts, principles, and practices of data collection, analysis and testing.
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Business Systems Analyst position.
Job Status: Full Time