Analyst - Business Support IV
Responsible for the identification of actionable insights using various analyses and proposing strategic direction to help achieve performance of NPS, FCR, CSAT and other key customer experience KPIs. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for providing accurate and innovative Insights, Reporting / Dashboards, and recommendations that will improve Customer Experience KPIs performance at the enterprise, Segment and Operational level. An ideal candidate for this role will have strong experience developing insights by analyzing various sources of information, a proven ability to partner with leaders across the organization, and a demonstrated ability to tell the story that will drive the development of strategic plans to drive business changes.
- Responsible for conducting various analyses using various data sources (Surveys, Voice to Text, Social Media, Digital, etc.) and identifying actionable insights/recommendation in a cohesive manner.
- Proactively identifies critical business success metrics, providing analytical and strategic support (baseline, root cause analysis, setting targets/ goals)
- Drive Customer Experience outcomes (Net Promoter Score, First Call Resolution, CSAT, Lifetime Value, Avg. handle time, CAHPS, etc.), and drive cross functional insights for improving Florida Blue business goals (e.g. Retention)
- Work with large, complex, and generally messy data sets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed.
- Perform analysis and develop insights based on various market dynamics (Segments, region, Off/on Exchange, personas, customer profiles, etc.
- Develop operational insights to inform executives across the organization such as Regional Market leader, Call Center & Retail Leadership, Care leadership and other on how to improve their respective CX KPIs based on those insights and recommendations.
- Conduct deep dives analysis on specific topics within area and regions to find root causes, identify opportunities and define solutions.
- Visualize and present complex models and analysis in a simple intuitive manner that will drive specific actions based on the recommendations
- Establish strong knowledge of Customer Experience in the Health Care industry and Florida Blue available tools/Platforms to define recommendations applicable to defined Journeys, functions, segment, personas, etc.
- Provide tactical guidance to support key Driver analysis, Modeling, Segmentation & Profiling and other analysis.
- Develop Monthly and Quarterly reporting as well as ad-hoc reporting / dashboards
- Provide ongoing business insight to understand drivers of KPIs to Leadership teams (Alerts, Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly).
- Conduct deep dives on specific topics and develop communication materials of key conclusions and recommendations.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and prioritize initiative / projects leveraging various type of analysis and data
- Analyze CX data for trends, seasonality and understand drivers of variances period over period.
- Identify and report unusual results to leadership and propose innovative recommendations.
- Provide recommendation to assess and integrate new data sets, metrics and analytical frameworks.
- Provide baseline, root cause analysis, and set goals / targets for key CX KPIs
- Collaborate with various stockholders to develop reporting and dashboard objectives, insights and storyline for driving operational business planning process.
- Provide processes, improvements and insights to drive all major Customer Experience initiatives.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and special projects.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required. Preferred degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Finance, or Business
- A Master’s of Business Administration (M.B.A.) preferred
- 8+ years of Insights, Reporting, Dashboard, Analysis experience is required. Health Care analytics and/or consulting experience are strongly preferred. Advanced analytical skills preferred
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced environment, with a quality control focus and a documentation orientation
- Experience with Health Care Customer Experience data is preferred
- Innate intellectual curiosity, demonstrated desire to take initiative, and ability to think creatively to solve problems
- Excellent knowledge of Excel & Power Point is required while a good knowledge of Tableau, SPSS, SAS, R, Python and other statistical tools is preferred.
- Qualitative & Quantitative analysis skills
- Statistical programming experience preferred
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Business Support Analyst position.
Job Status: Full Time