Analyst - Business Analysis III
Business Analysts collect and analyze information to formulate the scope and objectives of process and technology solutions. Writes business and process specifications so that when the system is implemented it will meet business needs. Leads process mapping, root cause analysis, and building solution sessions. Provides input into cost estimations and project plans. Prepares and maintains process documentation including flow charts, models, and procedures, user guides, scorecards and reporting. Assigned to complex projects, systems or initiatives.
- Analyzes business needs to determine business, process, and technical requirements and identifies impacted areas/systems/processes and evaluates alternative solutions
- Researches and assists in designs solutions for general maintenance requests to resolve system problems
- Prepares detailed capability and business requirements and assists in functional design solutions for new products/functionality and enhancements to existing products/functionality
- Provide oversight and final review of current state and future state design specification
- Take the initiative to seek out areas of improvement
- Assigned to highly complex projects, systems or initiatives
- Provides input into forecasting and project-planning for scope/requirements documents and/or vendor contracts to minimize risk to on time, cost effective solution fulfillment.
- Leads a systematic process for capturing process requirements. Works with partners to capture requirements in a standard format that can serve as the foundation for developing technical documentation.
- Works with Business SMEs and IT staff to determine system components and functional flow of components and data between components.
- Validates the design documentation with the appropriate parties and receives approval on these documents. Reviews final design documents to ensure that they clearly explain the work expectations.
- Clarifies design expectations. Answers business and technical questions. Researches and involves appropriate parties to resolve more complex business and technical issues.
- Continuously assesses systems as business direction changes for impacts to existing designs. Understands impacts and works as appropriate to determine best solution.
- Provide consultative support for the systems within their product family
- Responsible for relationship management responsibilities for assigned vendors
- Prepare technical documentation and deliverable including flow charts, models, and procedures, user guides, scorecards and reporting.
- Ensures adherence to practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Develops and documents vetted contingency plans in case of risks or roadblocks
- Responsible for consensus and relationship building between Business, IT teams and Customer Experience
- Microsoft Visio experience
- Experience leading/facilitating group sessions: 60-80%
- Other duties as assigned
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Business Analyst position
Job Status: Full Time