Analyst - Business Analysis II
Analyst II - Business Analyst
The role of Analyst II- Business Analyst is to test and validate standard, non-standard and custom benefits coded in the Diamond Maintenance Tool using the Claim Submission Tool ClaimWize. As well as reviewing and validating ICB and the accumulator file in Diamond. Responsible for the review and analysis of test scenarios used to determine validity of benefit coding in Diamond Maintenance Tool for new and/or existing groups.
Coordinates with internal partners to resolve defects related to benefit coding in the Diamond Maintenance tool as designed for new and/or existing groups
Work assigned task independently, managing against deadlines and deliverables appropriately
Develops and builds internal partnerships to improve communication, coordination, collaboration and effective working relationships within department
Attend Implementation meetings to review groups proposed benefits
Make recommendations for continuous improvements
Participate in and/or leads department/divisional workgroups and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 or more years of related work experience, defined as Diamond claims experience
- Strong claims knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to effectively negotiate time frames, commitments and deliverables as they relate to projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills needed as well as strong interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to interpret and understand Group benefits
- In-depth knowledge of various product lines (Blue Options, Blue Care, HMO, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of Siebel, ICB and accumulator file
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Business Analyst II Position.
Job Status: Full Time