Advertising Agency Account Director
- The ideal candidate for the Account Director role is an marketing agency vetern that deeply understands and has led integrated marketing efforts that drive quantifiable business results, has documented experience leading cross-funtional teams and has strong business acumen blending both creative and quantitative skills to deliver client results.
- Responsible for integrated marketing strategy that drive business results for our health plan clients. You will leverage client and market insight regarding trends, behavioral shifts, attitudinal dynamics, industry information and the competitive landscape to meet client objectives and add value to their go-to-market initiatives.
- Experience in building strategy for marketing campaigns in health insurance industry and/or Provider industry is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of direct response and related marketing tactics is a must.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills required, strong writing skills and ability to distill complex ideas into easily digestible updates quickly and efficiently, the ability to collaborate across multiple functions and businesses, and an understanding of healthcare are all fundamental to successful performance in this role.
- Identify, design, create, and execute strategic marketing plans, promotional plans, campaigns and launch to support aquisition, engagement, retention and other priority efforts
- Drive, innovate, coordinate, and collaborate with others to ensure the development of "Go To Market" plans for consumer segments and clients
- Provide thought leadership, guidance, and professional expertise to, and drive insights for, client groups and provider groups while ensuring a deep understanding of their business goals, objectives and metrics
- Provide streamlined communication and process tracking for work intake and requests
- Serve as Marketing representative with respective clients, liaison to marketing for Account Executive
- Attending Meetings and Presenting,
- Reviewing Optimization Requests,
- Proposal/Change Request/ Review Sessions, and
- Timely Communications
- Lead cross-functional team responsible for continuously measuring marketing efforts and campaign performance through marketing databases and CRM systems to ensure best return on investment and best use of organizational resources - and drive recommendations for changes when/as needed
- Ensure coordination and clear communication among all stakeholders throughout duration of campaign/project
- Engage and integrate various GuideWell Connect assets in most efficient way to deliver on strategic marketing goals.
- Manage, track, and regularly report on marketing plan metrics, and expenses, to achieve expected outcomes and are completed within assigned budgets and established deadlines
- Lead and manage marketing management team as well as across all assigned provider groups and clients/businesses
- 6+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education
- Integrated marketing strategy, marketing agency account services or strategy function, marketing planning, and tactical experience with knowledge of, and experience across all marketing channels
- Customer/consumer centric mindset with professional record of delivering great marketing plans and campaigns
- Experience in achieving or exceeding business objectives in a highly regulated environment
- Experience developing marketing strategy, using CRM, segmentation systems, and analytics to develop and track markting programs
- Experience managing direct mail, DRTV, OOH, and other relationed integrated tactics.
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical, innovation, financial, decision making, program and project management, and problem solving skills
- Ability to identify, create and implement marketing and promotion plans in a strategic manner, working to budget and time deadlines, and reporting on metrics
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with strong attention to detail
- Broad and deep knowledge of marketing promotion methods, best practices and market leading techniques
- Experience working with clinics, hospitals or provider groups
- Experience with customer experience development
- Experience in retail/consumer driven marketing, or ad agency
- Proficiency in Spanish