BTG, in partnership with a top ranked healthcare company in Florida, has an immediate need for an Administrative/Executive Assistant.
Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support functions to the Sales Administration team within Company. This person will support the Sales and Renewal Representatives across the state. This includes, Account Management Specialists (statewide), Proposal Analysts, and the Sales Implementation Team.; all of whom directly support the Sales and Renewal Rep's in various capacities.
Requirements of the Administrative/Executive Assistant
- 0-2 Years in an administrative support compacity
- High school diploma or GED
Benefits of the Administrative/Executive Assistant
- Temp to Hire - Currently remote
- Schedule: 8:00am 5:00pm
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
Responsibilities of the Administrative/Executive Assistant
- Provide general administrative support to manager(s) and staff.
- Coordinate conferences and meetings maintain calendars and prepare materials such as presentations, spreadsheets and agendas.
- Receive, screen and handle telephone calls, incoming mail/email, publications and other correspondence, much of which is confidential or sensitive in nature.
- Process monthly time and expense reporting.
- Create and maintain computer and paper-based filing and organization systems.
- Interact effectively with individuals at all levels within and outside of the Company in a professional and confidential manner.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.