BTG, in partnership with a top ranked Software Solutions company in Florida, has an immediate need for an Accounting Manager.
About the Accounting Manager role:
To utilize GAAP in preparing and maintaining accounting activities within this small SAAS company to accurately prepare and present financial position to management. The Staff Accountant reports directly to the CEO.
Requirements of the Accounting Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting (REQUIRED)
- 5 years related accounting experience
- Experience with Accounting Support for a Software Development Company - Preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and quality control skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to present to high level executives and board members with ease and professionalism
- Ability to make complex decisions, and excellent problem-solving ability
- Analytically comprehend financial and managerial accounting principles
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Excellent research skills
- Proficiency in QuickBooks (REQUIRED)
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- 40+ Hour Full Time Hybrid position Remote and In-office
Benefits of the Accounting Manager:
- Full time hours
- Medical / Dental / Vision
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this role, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can also be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.