Accounting Information Systems Analyst
When you graduate, will you be looking for a job that challenges and stretches you? Do you want real opportunities for increased responsibility and career advancement?
We are a fast-growing, nationwide accounting firm seeking a bright and motivated Information Systems major with an Accounting minor who wants to start working part-time now; and grow in their career with a successful company. This position reports to the Director of IRS and SALT Matters and will provide system administration, support, and assist with the analysis, design, and implementation of the business solutions that support ABA’s operations.
- Assist with design and implementation of solutions that support ABA’s operations.
- Formulate specifications and perform quality control.
- Perform system administration, system maintenance, and operational support (involving scheduled daily/weekly/monthly tasks and ad hoc data queries).
- Provide end user support, troubleshooting, and issue resolution for financial applications.
- Coordinate external vendor support and services.
- Perform application installations, upgrades, and patches.
- Compose procedural and end user documentation.
- Other duties may be assigned to fully meet the requirements of the position.
- Bachelor's degree (or senior at UF) in Accounting Information Systems (preferred) or a Computer Science or an Accounting or a related field.
- 2+ years experience in accounting or information technology [but will consider candidates without experience meeting other MS Excel(1-2 years) and MS SQL(1-2 years) Qualifications].Experience with Thomson-Reuters software preferred
- Expertise with Server or other relational database platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
- Organized, but also creative.
- High degree of confidentiality and discretion.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends, as needed.
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Accounting Information Systems Analyst position.
Job Status: Full Time